iTunes has evolved over the years, and even if you are not an apple user, you can benefit from the services that iTunes has to offer. Through an iTunes login account or Apple ID, as it has been recently called, you are able to access thousands of Apps, Games, Podcasts, Movies, Videos, Music, and much more. Even though you are not required to have an Apple device in order to use the services iTunes has to offer, you are however required to have the iTunes application installed in your computer. Once you have created your iTunes account you are able to access certain features online, but the majorities of the features are in the application itself.
There are several ways in which you are able to access iTunes login, I will be showing you two.
First, if you would like to access from the application on your computer, follow these steps:
- Open the application
- Please make sure that the application is up to date, this will avoid any bug and crashes that can potentially lead to loss of your data, and you do not want that to happen. Always make sure that you are updating as soon as there is an update available.
- Now that you have open the iTunes app on your computer, notice there is a menu on top, along where the usual minimize, expand, and close buttons are.
- On the menu there is an option that reads ACCOUNT, click there and select Gmail SIGN IN.
- Enter your iTunes login Account / Apple ID information and enjoy !
Second, you can access certain information by using a web browser. As I have mentioned before an iTunes Account and an Apple ID are the same thing, therefore to login into your iTunes account using a web browser follow these steps:
- Open your web browser
- Go to www.appleid.apple.com/signin
- You will be redirected to Apple ID sign in home page, where you will be asked to enter both the email address and password associated with your iTunes account
- Enter the information then Click Enter, or click on the arrow on the password box
- Your all set !
you may be able to have Songs, Videos, Movies, Ringtones, Podcasts, and other free apps whether they
are paid or free from the iTunes Store.
It is also used in computers, iPad, iPod and the iPhone. Here I will show you a Guide to iTunes Login.
– A computer with the operating system of Windows or Macintosh
– A valid e-mail Account
– A working internet connectionFollow the following steps:1. Click on the iTunes Store
2. Click on an app or anything that you want that is listed as “Free” (It means that there is no require
credit card data to download that app)
3. Then, another window will pop up and there will be a button that says, “Create New Account”
click on that button.
4. The next screen will appear reading “Welcome To The iTunes Store” click on the Continue button.
5. In the “iTunes Store Terms & Conditions” Check the box marked “I Have and Agree …”
then click Continue
6. Next go to a page that asks you to enter your account / email reply address is valid,the password
(the password should be different from the email), questions and answers, the date and month of birth.
Then click the Continue button again
7. On the “Provide a Payment Method” is important here if you want to have a prior application or
any reply for free on iTunes select “None”. In other woods please fill in the fields with the appropriate
data and valid, then click the Continue button again
8. When the data / td stuffing all the appropriate page will appear that say you have successfully created
an account and you are directed to verify that account by signing in and open the email you register
your account and then look for an email from TD Newest iTunes and then click the links go direct
reply to Verify your iTunes Store account.
9. Last will appear again popup screen Sign-in. Please enter your email account and
your iTunes Store password