Whether or not you are an apple user, having an iTunes account/ Apple ID comes in handy for many things, for example accessing the iTunes store which offers plenty of cool features and products that can be used on non-apple devices. BUT you can only access these cool features if you can access your account. Now, everyone forgets things once in awhile, but remember, to make passwords that you can quickly figure out, make sure to maintain the highest level of security possible, for example an easy trick to increase the security of your passwords is including special characters and numbers ! This will avoid you from getting your information stolen. Now, keep this tip in mind, for when you begin to create your new itunes password.
If you forgot your itunes password, follow these easy steps to reset it:
- Open a web browser. This can be done on any device, a computer, a tablet, a cellphone. Just make sure you have a stable internet connection, this way the process will be fast, easy, and effective.
- Go to www.appleid.apple.com/signin
- Click on Forgot Apple iD or password. Dont freak out, you’re not in the wrong place, an Apple ID and an iTunes Account are the same thing, therefore you are able to reset your password using this website.
- Enter your Name, Last Name, and Email on the corresponding text boxes.
- You will be sent an email with the link to reset your password.
- Access your email, click on the link and create your new password.
You are all set !
Now be mindful to create a safe itunes password in order to keep your information protected !